An essential tool for resource managers, ecologists and land planning professionals alike, Geographic Information Systems (GIS) have revolutionized the ecological service industry. Blue Mountain Environmental Consulting offers a full suite of spatial information services for your needs, including:
- GIS Mapping and Visualization
- Database Development, Maintenance, Metadata
- Spatial Analysis and GIS Modeling
- Sub-meter Geographic Positioning System Data Collection
- Spatially Explicit Documentation
- GIS Training and Support
- Strategic Planning
- Management of Geospatial and Asset Data
- ArcGIS Online Collaboration
Whether you need a map of your property, sub-meter field mapping of wetland boundaries or ecological modeling services, we have the tools and experience to help. With a wide array of spatial information at our fingertips, we can compile existing information to document conservation values, develop predictive models and geo-reference field data in addition to a wide array of informational services.
The Blue Mountain philosophy to effective resource management is clear and concise communication. To this end, we strive to make insightful, efficient and effective use of GIS technology to support project goals in ways that are meaningful to the end user.